Thursday, June 28, 2007

Before you go any further...

My recommendation is to find a Realtor to help you through this process. The Realtor should be experienced in pre-foreclosure as well as knowing your rights as the homeowner. I am a Realtor and I am very experienced in the rights of homeowners. I have been trained by attorneys in Real Estate to best represent your interests in negotiation with the lender. I have also been on both sides of the fence so I believe I know what you are going through. There are other Realtors that provide excellent resources and service. Please check out whomever you use to be sure they will represent you the way you deserve to be represented.

Click my name below to look me up in the Colorado Real Estate Commission:

Brian L. Thomas

The articles below outline just some of the options and solutions surrounding foreclosure. You situation is probably unique to you. Get help; you don't have to do this alone.

No comments: