Monday, March 23, 2009

Just Say "NO" to Foreclosure!!

SPECIAL ALERT!!

In this uncertain economy, many homeowners are finding themselves in a very uncomfortable position. They can no longer afford their home with the current payments and the home is worth less than what they owe. Not a very happy place to be. I've been there.

WE HAVE SOLUTIONS!!!

I have partnered with a group of professionals that are dedicated to helping homeowners to keep their homes or find a way to get you out of the financial bind. These professionals include attorneys that work on your behalf and professional negotiators to work with the banks to come to a solution that best fits your situation.

CALL ME NOW!!

The easiest way to get started is to call me at 720-934-4745 or email brian@southofdenver.com . This is a no obligation - free service that I am providing to my community. The only thing I hope is a referral in the future to help someone buy or sell a home.

No comments: